January 12, 2015
- Valuation methodology
- Investment strategy
- Product development
- I have spent a great deal of time over this last year, working on the launching of a new fund, which was not brought to fulfilment because we deemed that the opportunity that had presented itself had narrowed too much;
- I could help asset management firms (especially smaller ones or hedge funds) to develop new products or funds for their client base.
- Wealth management and stockbroking
- I have a great deal of experience of how stockbrokers and private wealth management firms operate, especially gleaned during my tenure at BJM;
- I could help smaller asset managers/hedge funds that want to branch out into these areas.
- I have 14 years experience in company analysis and have a unique skills set in this regard;
- I could help asset managers with ad hoc company analysis, especially when it comes to companies that are under-analysed in the market.
- Due diligence
- In addition to my 14 years of analysis experience, I have been involved with due diligence processes on a number of occasions during my work experience, including insurance companies, asset managers and asset consulting firms;
- I could help asset managers that are looking at acquisitions in the due diligence process.