January 4, 2015
- I have done a great deal of work on valuing financial companies, including developing a groundbreaking methodology for valuing all financial companies using the same valuation basis;
- I oversaw the analysis for all SA financials at Merrill Lynch, including banks, life assurers, short-term insurers, asset managers, microlenders and property companies;
- I could help SA stockbrokers to improve their valuation methodologies for financial companies, including banks, life assurers, short-term insurers, asset managers, microlenders and property companies
- I have been involved with the investment strategy process of three stockbrokers in SA, namely Investec, BJM and Merrill Lynch and understand the process very well;
- I could help SA stockbrokers (especially smaller ones) to improve their investment strategy process, especially insofar as reconciling top-down and bottom-up strategy.
- I have experience in dealing with both local and international stock broking clients on both a high and low level;
- On a low level, I have great experience in how to service clients, including written research, phone contact, presentations, corporate lunches, mini conferences, etc.;
- On a high level, I have done a great deal of work on analysing revenue generation from different client types (large SA clients, mid-size SA clients, hedge funds, etc.) and tailoring the offering to enhance revenues;
- I could help SA stockbrokers in analysing and increasing the efficiency of their client strategy and help individual teams within stockbrokers to improve their client delivery.